What are the best novels and stories that any one can start reading with?
It is really depends on your interests. What are the things what are the topics what do you want to read and that interest you most? Probably you have such a particular and unique interest in fantasy, history, Love romance, crime solving or any other which is your wish…
Use your interests in that to guide you into picking a genre of literature that will hold your attention (considering you are just starting out on the reading) hence encouraging you to wish to keep at it.
I usually recommend the short story short novels collections to friends and acquaintances who wish to cultivate a reading about good habit in adulthood. Most people of them find it easier to handle the short texts at first then gradually pick up larger volumes. But again, it all depends on the individual’s motivation.
One of then the books I would recommend for some friends who’s starting out as a reader is The Arabian Nights. It’s a great and perfect collection of short stories or novels.
For lovers of the macabre, like myself, I would recommend Night Shift ~Stephen King, another perfect collection of short tales.
Any collection of mythological stories also create for great reading, if mythology is your cup of tea. There are so many kind of publications out there on mythology from all over the world. My personal favorite is Greek mythology, followed closely by Egyptian.
If the short stories and novels are not your thing, then any of the classics would be my next recommendation.
Ultimately, the key is to find a genre that is a perfect fit for you, then take it from there.
What are some of the best novels to read for beginners?
In Each decade has had amazing stories and novels are written. However I cannot accurately pinpoint the time so you may have Google for that.
Some of the great and perfect novels written in English are
1) The End of Eternity by Isaac Asimov
2) Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
3) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4) The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
5) Anything written by William Shakespeare
6) A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
7) Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
8) The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
9) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
10) Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less by Jeffrey Archer
11) The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
12) Sherlock Holmes stories by A C Doyle
13) Sons and Lovers by DH Lawrence
14) The Gift of the Magi by O Henry (a short story)
Study about Historical Books
15) Stardust by Neil Gaiman
16) The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
17) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
18) Man and Superman by Bernard Shaw
19) The Little Prince (I’ve forgotten the writer again)
20) The Love You Make (about The Beatles)
21) The Godfather by Mario Puzo
22) Don Quixote by Miguel Cevantes
23) War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
24) Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
25) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
Trust me in about that when I say that this list not totally complete.
Read PRIDE & PREJUDICE such an amazing love story Click here